Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Manual
Adjustable load floorFor pleasant driving / Adjustable load floor
Storage space can be increased by lifting down the board.
► The exhaust pipe remains hot for a while after stopping the engine, so be
sure not to touch it.
► Do not stand behind the exhaust pipe when loading and unloading luggage. The heat from the exhaust could cause burns.
► Be careful not to catch your hands or fingers when handling the board.
► Make sure there are no objects above or below the board before handling it.
If the board is lowered with something on it, the item could be damaged.
► When loading the heavy luggage, etc. lower and use the board. The board could be deformed.
1. Raise the rear part of the board.
2. Pull the board forward until the front part is lowered.
3. Push the board in all the way with the front part lowered, and lower the board.
4. Make sure the board is set firmly in place.
5. Follow this procedure in reverse to return the board to its original position.