Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Manual
How to connect an iPod
1. Park your vehicle in a safe place and turn the ignition switch to the “LOCK”
2. Open the USB input terminal cover (A) in the glove box.
3. Connect the Dock connector (C) to the iPod (B).
► Use a genuine Dock connector from Apple Inc.
4. Connect the Dock connector (C) to the USB input terminal (D).
► Keep the lid of the glove box closed while driving the vehicle. A lid or the contents of the glove box could otherwise cause injuries.
► When closing the glove box, be careful not to trap the connector cable.
5. To remove the Dock connector, turn the ignition switch to the “LOCK” position first and perform the installation steps in reverse.