Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Manual
Welcome light (for vehicles equipped with the keyless entry system or the keyless operation system)
Except for vehicles for Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, this function turns on the position and tail lamps for about 30 seconds after the UNLOCK switch (A) on the remote control transmitter is pressed when the combination headlamps and dipper switch is in the “OFF” or “AUTO” position (for vehicles equipped with the automatic lamp control).
On vehicles equipped with automatic lamp control, the welcome light function will operate only when it is dark outside the vehicle.
► While the welcome light function is operating, perform one of the following
operations to cancel the function.
• Push the LOCK switch (B) on the remote control transmitter.
• Turn the combination headlamps and dipper switch to the
► It is possible to modify functions as follows:
• Except for vehicles for Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, deactivating the welcome light function.
• Vehicles for Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, activating the welcome light function.
• The headlamps can be set to come on in the low beam setting.
For further information, we recommend you to consult a MITSUBISHI MOTORS Authorized Service Point.
On vehicles equipped with MITSUBISHI Multi-Communication System (MMCS), screen operations can be used to make the adjustment. Refer to the separate owner’s manual for details.